• Director of Professional Development at British University of Bahrain
• Senior Business Consultant
• Past Lecturer at Bahrain Polytechnic
• Investor in Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Real Estate
• Researcher (work includes Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics)
• Masters in Business Administration – Finance
• Bachelors in Business Information Systems
• Diploma in Hardware and Network Engineering
• 2019-2020 Region Advisor
• 2017-2019 District Parliamentarian
• 2017-2018 District Best Practices Committee Chair
• 2017-2018 Pathways Guide
• 2016-2017 District Director
• 2015-2016 Program Quality Director
• 2012-2013 Division Governor
• 2007-2008 Area Governor
• 2006-2007 Club President
More About Me…
I have always been surrounded and have effectively worked in multicultural environment with colleagues and toastmasters. Additionally, having flexible and creative thinking comes from my mixed-family background of Bahrain and Asia. I am from Bahrain, a beautiful island in the Middle East, where the first club in the region chartered in 1964 and is still active. Since I joined Toastmasters in 2004, I have enjoyed every bit of our program. I quickly choose to follow the servant leadership path. In 2016, I got the opportunity to serve the largest District in the world consisting of 365+ Clubs, 88 Areas, and 22 Divisions. This was a massive responsibility of governance, delegation, teamwork, and monitoring finances. With an amazing teamwork, we led the District to the Distinguished status despite of many challenges.
In 2019, I was honoured to serve as Region 11 Advisor (Middle East, Africa, and Pakistan). This amazing opportunity allowed me to work with many leaders at the Region and International level to serve our members. We made another success story to help enhance our members’ experience.
I always believe, especially during challenging times, we must be fully engaged and creative to enhance our members’ experiences and empower them to become the best version of themselves.